We Love To TravelWe Are Going Sailing In The KootenaysJuly 24th, 2015Vacation in the Rockies
How Many Have Stopped By
- 44,052 Visits
Looking For Something???
Where You Come From
- Main Street at #kaslo #Kootenays @ Kaslo, British Columbia instagram.com/p/6xnodOJ-YX/ 5 days ago
- Tad smoky in the #Kootenays at #kaslo this morning @ Kaslo, British Columbia instagram.com/p/6xV2Rap-Sz/ 6 days ago
- I'm at Kaslo Hotel and Brew Pub in Kaslo, BC swarmapp.com/c/fduXTpoG28k 6 days ago
- Lot warmer here (@ Kootenay Bay ferry terminal in Kootenay Bay, B.C.) swarmapp.com/c/lbb94XRAy98 1 week ago
- I'm at San Remo Ristorante in Calgary, Alberta swarmapp.com/c/0CB8yxurcCU 2 weeks ago
The Older Stuff
Loved These Posts, Check TheM Out
The Real Canadian Music Blog: The Real Canadian Music Blog
A Canadian band out of Prince Edward Island.
Being as how we are in the Kootenays, it seems appropriate to post a tune by Castlegar’s own Frazey Ford. It doesn’t hurt either that it is a terrific tune.
Just a tune, on vacation in the Kootenays, but it is flipping raining. Can’t do much sailing in the rain. Howie Beck with some great Adult “Alternative” for you, whatever Adult Alternative is. Just good music from what I can tell.
A tune by Aimee Mann, Charmer, released as a single in 2012.
Some Canadian jazz from about 5 years. Good take on a classic.