We Love To TravelWe Are Going Sailing In The KootenaysJuly 24th, 2015Vacation in the Rockies
How Many Have Stopped By
- 43,756 Visits
Looking For Something???
Where You Come From
- Sailing Kootenay Lake youtube.com/watch?v=PzqyEm… joebeans2002.com/2015/07/28/sai… 1 day ago
- Alaska From The Ocean joebeans2002.com/2015/07/27/ala… http://t.co/fYMkEbAPPw 2 days ago
- Song Of The Day - "Weightless One" by Two Hour Traffic youtube.com/watch?v=7q2wUX… joebeans2002.com/2015/07/27/son… 2 days ago
- Song Of The Day – “Weightless One” by Two Hour Traffic youtube.com/watch?v=7q2wUX… therealcanadianmusicblog.com/2015/07/27/son… 2 days ago
- I'm at Birch Grove RV Park swarmapp.com/c/adw4tcndATA 2 days ago
The Older Stuff
Loved These Posts, Check TheM Out
The Real Canadian Music Blog: The Real Canadian Music Blog
A Canadian band out of Prince Edward Island.
Being as how we are in the Kootenays, it seems appropriate to post a tune by Castlegar’s own Frazey Ford. It doesn’t hurt either that it is a terrific tune.
Just a tune, on vacation in the Kootenays, but it is flipping raining. Can’t do much sailing in the rain. Howie Beck with some great Adult “Alternative” for you, whatever Adult Alternative is. Just good music from what I can tell.
A tune by Aimee Mann, Charmer, released as a single in 2012.
Some Canadian jazz from about 5 years. Good take on a classic.