We Love To TravelAbsolutely Nothing PlannedDecember 31st, 2014
How Many Have Stopped By
- 42,171 Visits
Looking For Something???
Where You Come From
- Tonight's choice. #wine instagram.com/p/zqwSGMp-S7/ 2 days ago
- The place to stock a trailer and a sailboat (@ IKEA) swarmapp.com/c/7q34FKSrtfm 1 week ago
- And we are back (@ Calgary International Airport (YYC) - @flyyyc in Calgary, AB) swarmapp.com/c/aNip2ulef3f 2 weeks ago
- Heading home. Delayed flight. (@ Winnipeg Richardson International Airport (YWG) in Winnipeg, MB) swarmapp.com/c/3rOrnB88A47 2 weeks ago
- Supper (@ Hung's Garden Restaurant in Winnipeg, MB) swarmapp.com/c/kvv613HV5fM 2 weeks ago
The Older Stuff
The Real Canadian Music Blog: The Real Canadian Music Blog
For today we have English artist David Ford and a tune called “Pour A Little Poison”. The song is taken from his 2013 album “Charge”. A rollicking number which gets you tapping your foot almost immediately. David Ford on iTunes
A bit of live country today. Nicely crafted tune, great growth to a nice ending, with terrific vocals, and, of course, live. The best way to listen to anything is the real thing. Support live music in all it’s forms. Enjoy a now 2-year-old tune from The Lone Bellow titled “You Never Need Nobody”.
Hi all. Trying to get back into this once more. Great song to come back with, a classic from the Dave Matthews Band called “Too Much”. Used the way back machine as it was recorded and released in 1996.
Boolfight is an electro-pop band that hails from Paris, France. This is a dusty one from the mailbag as they dropped me a line in December 2012, ouch and bad on me. The group has released 2 albums, most recently “Feral” in 2012. The song I am featuring is off this record and is […]
As I attempt to get back on the beat after a fabulous (but not yet over) Canadian summer, I decided to empty the mailbag. Simply put, I have veritable treasure trove of new music that I have had no chance to do much about. Having said that, we will attempt to empty the bag by […]