We Love To TravelAbsolutely Nothing PlannedDecember 31st, 201412 days to go.
How Many Have Stopped By
- 41,228 Visits
Looking For Something???
Where You Come From
- Sunrise over Calgary #sunrise #yyc #calgary instagram.com/p/wwMefvJ-RJ/ 1 day ago
- Little foggy down in the valley. #fog #flying #alberta instagram.com/p/wU1hHSp-V5/ 1 week ago
- Home (@ Calgary International Airport (YYC) - @flyyyc in Calgary, AB) swarmapp.com/c/4bSkTHdCSQN 1 week ago
- Nice day today instagram.com/p/wUZ4LJJ-QQ/ 1 week ago
- Homeward bound (@ Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport (YXE) in Saskatoon, SK) swarmapp.com/c/aUNiLOM2dSv 1 week ago
The Older Stuff
Loved These Posts, Check TheM Out
The Real Canadian Music Blog: The Real Canadian Music Blog
For today we have English artist David Ford and a tune called “Pour A Little Poison”. The song is taken from his 2013 album “Charge”. A rollicking number which gets you tapping your foot almost immediately. David Ford on iTunes
A bit of live country today. Nicely crafted tune, great growth to a nice ending, with terrific vocals, and, of course, live. The best way to listen to anything is the real thing. Support live music in all it’s forms. Enjoy a now 2-year-old tune from The Lone Bellow titled “You Never Need Nobody”.
Hi all. Trying to get back into this once more. Great song to come back with, a classic from the Dave Matthews Band called “Too Much”. Used the way back machine as it was recorded and released in 1996.
Boolfight is an electro-pop band that hails from Paris, France. This is a dusty one from the mailbag as they dropped me a line in December 2012, ouch and bad on me. The group has released 2 albums, most recently “Feral” in 2012. The song I am featuring is off this record and is […]
As I attempt to get back on the beat after a fabulous (but not yet over) Canadian summer, I decided to empty the mailbag. Simply put, I have veritable treasure trove of new music that I have had no chance to do much about. Having said that, we will attempt to empty the bag by […]