We Love To TravelWe Are Going Sailing In The KootenaysJuly 24th, 2015Vacation in the Rockies
How Many Have Stopped By
- 45,202 Visits
Looking For Something???
Where You Come From
- RT @stranded2016: Thanks #TopNewFollowers @joebeans2002 @AnastasiaOsho @sunilsoni2370 Happy to connect :) 1 month ago
- And How Was Your New Year's Eve #review #travel #Montanas johnlorieh.com/2016/01/02/and… 1 month ago
- @joebeans2002 #travel 1 month ago
- 20 Places to See johnlorieh.com/2016/01/01/20-… https://t.co/ksuVvN1Q9K 1 month ago
- Now they're going after our beer theglobeandmail.com/news/alberta/g… @TeamWildrose 1 month ago
The Older Stuff
Loved These Posts, Check TheM Out
The Real Canadian Music Blog: The Real Canadian Music Blog
Nice tune in the mailbag recently by Swedish Alt band Everywhere and their new tune “Shades at Night”. A catchy pop tune with some 1980’s legs. I can see it showing up on your local Alt station at some point in the future. Enjoy.
Hi All Attempting a comeback…..once again. To those waiting on me to review or comment on a request, I truly apologize. Going forward, I will trying to concentrate solely on these submissions as well as people who have kind enough to follow the blog, my twitter feed, the Facebook page or Google+. One added kick, […]
A Canadian band out of Prince Edward Island.
Being as how we are in the Kootenays, it seems appropriate to post a tune by Castlegar’s own Frazey Ford. It doesn’t hurt either that it is a terrific tune.
Just a tune, on vacation in the Kootenays, but it is flipping raining. Can’t do much sailing in the rain. Howie Beck with some great Adult “Alternative” for you, whatever Adult Alternative is. Just good music from what I can tell.