We Love To TravelAbsolutely Nothing PlannedDecember 31st, 20141 month to go.
How Many Have Stopped By
- 40,961 Visits
Looking For Something???
Where You Come From
- Lunch time (@ Milestones in Calgary, AB) swarmapp.com/c/2dFh2mZA3SY 1 week ago
- Jack Semple and Steve Hill. Wish you were here Bill and Betts and James (at @IronwoodStage and Grill) swarmapp.com/c/iXpL2m4APiE 3 weeks ago
- #waterfall @ Kaslo, BC instagram.com/p/uqLrESJ-Vw/ 4 weeks ago
- Late October rose #calgary #rose #flower @ New Brighton Pk instagram.com/p/umHP5Jp-Z-/ 4 weeks ago
- @johnwilliamwade Hong Kong Singapore Hue, Ho Chi Minh City. Bangkok. Hanoi. Not for awhile though. Be doing some skiing this winter. 4 weeks ago
The Older Stuff
The Real Canadian Music Blog: The Real Canadian Music Blog
Boolfight is an electro-pop band that hails from Paris, France. This is a dusty one from the mailbag as they dropped me a line in December 2012, ouch and bad on me. The group has released 2 albums, most recently “Feral” in 2012. The song I am featuring is off this record and is […]
As I attempt to get back on the beat after a fabulous (but not yet over) Canadian summer, I decided to empty the mailbag. Simply put, I have veritable treasure trove of new music that I have had no chance to do much about. Having said that, we will attempt to empty the bag by […]
Shaun Bosch is an alt/folk singer songwriter from right here in Alberta. Currently in Edmonton, the cultural hot spot of the province, Shaun has recently released an album titled “Silence”. He recently dropped me a line asking me to take a listen to the first single off the album titled “Garden”. I have and I […]
Back from vacation. A quick post to, hopefully, liven up your day. Today’s randomness invokes some indie/folk rock by an Irish group known as “Little Green Cars”. The single is “Big Red Dragon” and is taken from their 2013 album “Absolute Zero”. Picked this one up from iTunes free single of the week. Good singer […]
In case you missed me. On vacation until June 23. See you then.