We Love To TravelWe Are Going Sailing In The KootenaysJuly 24th, 2015Vacation in the Rockies
How Many Have Stopped By
- 44,380 Visits
Looking For Something???
Where You Come From
- RT @jkenney: Disturbing that LPC candidate @VoteTabbara accused the @RCAF_ARC of "bombing Syrian children" bcblue.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/vid… http://t… 5 days ago
- I'm at General Store Restaurant swarmapp.com/c/lzB521zBUfN 2 weeks ago
- Socked in #Kootenays #balfour @ Birch Grove RV Park & Marina instagram.com/p/7YR9Bbp-fw/ 4 weeks ago
- Lunch at Nelson. #Kootenays #Nelson @ West Coast Grill instagram.com/p/7WHE-8p-TF/ 4 weeks ago
- Lunch (@ West Coast Grill in Nelson, British Columbia) swarmapp.com/c/lBN8L9ssEMg 4 weeks ago
The Older Stuff
The Real Canadian Music Blog: The Real Canadian Music Blog
A Canadian band out of Prince Edward Island.
Being as how we are in the Kootenays, it seems appropriate to post a tune by Castlegar’s own Frazey Ford. It doesn’t hurt either that it is a terrific tune.
Just a tune, on vacation in the Kootenays, but it is flipping raining. Can’t do much sailing in the rain. Howie Beck with some great Adult “Alternative” for you, whatever Adult Alternative is. Just good music from what I can tell.
A tune by Aimee Mann, Charmer, released as a single in 2012.
Some Canadian jazz from about 5 years. Good take on a classic.